Gunateet Goswami, M.D. F.A.C.C.
Dr. Goswami received his education at Grant Medical College in Mumbai, India. He then completed his residency in Internal Medicine at North Shore University Hospital, New York. He became the Chief Resident in the Department of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital. Finally, he went on to complete his fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus), Brooklyn Hospital Center Program. Dr. Goswami is a member of American College of Cardiology and American Society of Echocardiography and holds the following certifications:
- Diplomate – Internal Medicine – American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate – American Board of Internal Medicine, Sub-specialty Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certified – ECFMG, ACLS and BLS